WWE Greatest Royal Rumble: Reason For The Match, Where To Watch Live Online & Match Cards
A one-stop destination for all the WWE fans! Get going for some unique info…
WWE is going to hold a special PPV event this month which is called the Greatest Royal Rumble. The Greatest Royal Rumble will be the first of its kind. The Greatest Royal Rumble will definitely be a highly-anticipating event and fans who prefer to watch the big event online would be having a great time ahead.
As we at Wrestlemania results are going to give them all a great treat by serving them online live streaming info, the channels where they may head to watch the matches, match cards and more. We know you’re extremely excited as some of the biggest WWE superstars will be fighting for their titles in the Greatest Royal Rumble 2018. While on the other hand, others will be competing in this huge 50-man royal rumble main event. Matches such as Brock Lesner vs Roman Reigns, John Cena vs Triple H, Undertaker vs Rusev will definitely bring a lot of excitement and thrill for fans from around the world.
Big Match Cards In The Greatest Royal Rumble 2018
Although most of the match cards have been already out for the audience, yet we think you deserve to know all the matches that are going to be held on the given date.
- Greatest Royal Rumble: WWE has already announced that Daniel Bryan, Chris Jericho, Kurt Angle, Braun Strowman, Bray Wyatt, Big Show, Kane, The New Day, Baron Corbin, Apollo, Shelton Benjamin, Sin Cara, Elias, Chad Gable, Goldust, Titus O’Neil, Mojo Rawley and Dolph Ziggler will compete in the match.
- Raw Tag Team Championship – The Bar vs. TBD: Raw is currently holding a Tag Team Eliminator tournament for the opportunity to face Cesaro & Sheamus for the vacant titles. It will be either The Revival or Matt Hardy & Bray Wyatt.
- Universal Championship (Steel Cage Match) – Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns: This will serve as Lesnar’s first appearance since WrestleMania after re-signing with WWE.
- Intercontinental Championship (Ladder Match) – Seth Rollins (c) vs. The Miz vs. Finn Balor vs. Samoa Joe: With Miz challenging Rollins one-on-one at Backlash in May, we suppose a title retention should be expected, nevertheless, who knows right now?!
- United States Championship – Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Jinder Mahal: For some reason, Mahal was not given an automatic rematch, but he earned the opportunity at SmackDown.
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship – The Bludgeon Brothers (c) vs. The Usos: Similarly, The Usos had to earn a rematch what they exactly did by defeating The New Day.
- John Cena vs. Triple H: This match was already announced previously. In one’s point of view, they would definitely expect Triple H to go over considering Cena’s current booking and the fact that it is airing on WWE network, so all fans will see it.
- The Undertaker vs. Rusev (Casket Match): Hell, Yeah!! So that’s something we’re interested in? They’re literally going to bury Rusev. Amazing, amazing, amazing! Let’s see in the upcoming match, what exactly rolls.
The above matches were confirmed by WWE officially on 26th March. It’s just that the news came out after WrestleMania 34.
The big event is happening on 27th April 2018 at Abdullah Sports City Stadium. It is evident that the event will be aired on the WWE Network but not just that, WWE also confirmed that The Greatest Royal Rumble Kickoff will directly stream live from Jeddah’s King Abdullah Sports City Stadium on WWE Network, too, and can also be seen on a free stream on WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and Pinterest.
Along with that, you also have the option to watch WWE on Pay-per-view basis on platforms such as Google Chromecast, Kindle fire, Kodi add-ons etc from Mobile, PC or MAC on Friday, April 27th 12:00 PM EDT.
Reason for the Greatest Royal Rumble Match
The WWE is going to play a big part in the Saudi Vision 2030 initiative. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is undergoing a change in their tourism and sports sectors and have signed a ten-year strategic multiplatform partnership with the WWE. This is one of the reasons for the occurrence of this Greatest Royal Rumble event.