Yes! You heard that right…It’s gonna happen, the 50-man Royal Rumble match, the largest in the history on Friday!
The Greatest Royal Rumble match 2018, it’s a contest 30 years in the making. And now the time has come that the historic Greatest Royal Rumble will feature the first-ever 50-Man Greatest Royal Rumble Match.
In an epic free-for-all that will redefine the very notion of ring reinforcement, 50 WWE Superstars will battle for squared-circle immortality. A grand tradition dating back to 1988, the Royal Rumble Match begins with two participants, with a new Superstar throwing himself into the match after a predetermined time interval has passed. After that additional competitors continue to emerge until number 50 has officially entered the cycle.
The thing to be noted here is that elimination can happen at any time during the contest and can only take place when a Superstar has been thrown over the top rope and both of his feet hit the floor. The last Superstar left in the ring will be declared the one as the winner.
The Greatest Royal Rumble 50-man Match Predictions
While most of you have been long enjoying the WWE Wrestlemania 34 this month earlier, we’ve worked really hard in giving you all the latest news, predictions & live streaming info earlier from the greatest platforms. Likewise, we couldn’t resist ourselves but to come out with the predictions of the Greatest Royal Rumble 50-man match that is about to be held later this month.
WWE Championship – AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: One would wish WWE save this match, but running it back makes a lot of sense after Nakamura turned on Styles at WrestleMania.
Cruiserweight Championship — Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Mustafa Ali: Unlike the other championship matches, we think it will make much sense to repeat the match from WrestleMania, which was tremendous on the kickoff show and deserves a bigger spotlight.
Match Cards This Royal Rumble Season
- Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns – Universal Championship: Brock Lesnar retained his title at WrestleMania 34 despite most people thinking Roman Reigns would be crowned at the event. Could this be Reigns’ crowning moment in front of what will surely be a more positive crowd for the former Shield member?
- 50-man Royal Rumble match: WWE has brought back several household names for the contest including Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, and the Big Show. Daniel Bryan, Kurt Angle and The New Day will also feature in the historic match.
- The Undertaker vs Rusev – Casket match: In what has been somewhat of a soap opera Rusev will get to face The Undertaker in a Casket match.
- John Cena vs Triple H: In a classic match which WWE fans have not seen for some time John Cena will take on Triple H at the Greatest Royal Rumble. Cena lost to The Undertaker while Triple H teamed with Stephanie McMahon to lose to Kurt Angle and Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania meaning they will both want to bounce back with a victory.
- Jeff Hardy vs Jinder Mahal: Jinder Mahal has invoked his rematch clause for the event in Saudi Arabia after shockingly losing his United States Championship to Jeff Hardy on RAW.
- Bray Wyatt and Matt Hardy vs Sheamus and Cesaro: The Bar lost to Braun Strowman and 10-year-old Nicholas at WrestleMania.
- The Bludgeon Brothers vs The Usos: The Usos lost their titles at WrestleMania to the dominant duo of Luke Harper and Erick Rowan.
- Seth Rollins vs The Miz vs Samoa Joe vs Finn Balor: Seth Rollins became the Intercontinental Champion at WrestleMania 34 when he beat The Miz and Finn Balor in a Triple Threat match.
What’s the crux of the match and the live streaming?
The 50-man Royal Rumble match will take place live this Friday, and whilst many fans have been worried that they won’t be able to watch the show; there are now reports that state that the show could be streamed live on the WWE Network. We presume it’s a network special and so we suspect it will air live.
The signature event is expected to be hosted in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on Friday, April 27, can be seen on the award-winning WWE Network at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT. Furthermore, it will be preceded by a special, one-hour Greatest Royal Rumble Kickoff, starting at 11 a.m. ET/8 a.m. PT.