WWE Royal Rumble 2017 Start Time, Entrants & TV Channel Info
Will there be any surprise entries?
Yes, there may be as for now, only 22 wrestlers are confirmed for the 30-man battle. So obviously in the last 8 entries, anything can happen.
Here is the list of confirmed entrants for Royal Rumble 2017
- Brock Lesnar
- Big E
- Kofi Kingston
- Xavier Woods
- Chris Jericho
- Braun Strowman
- Baron Corbin
- The Undertaker
- Dean Ambrose
- The Miz
- Dolph Ziggler
- Bray Wyatt
- Randy Orton
- Luke Harper
- Big Show
- Sami Zayn
- Big Cass
- Mojo Rawley
What Time The Royal Rumble Starts?
The event will start at Sunday midnight on 29th January 2017 for the viewers in UK, whereas it will begin at 18:00 CST Sunday night for the viewers in US.
Where I can watch Royal Rumble Live?
The royal rumble live streaming will be available on WWE network and also live telecast would be there on Sky Sports Box Office.
When the Preshow will start and what are the match cards?
The Royal Rumble preshow will begin with Cesaro and Sheamus Vs Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship and on next match Shasha Banks will face Nia Jax.
What is the main card for Royal Rumble 2017?
Here is the full match list for Royal Rumble 2017:
- Becky Lynch, Nikki Bella, and Naomi vs Alexa Bliss, Mickie James, and Natalya (Six-woman tag team match)
- Rich Swann (c) vs Neville (WWE Cruiserweight Championship)
- Charlotte Flair (c) vs Bayley (WWE Raw Women’s Championship)
- AJ Styles (c) vs John Cena (WWE Championship)
- Kevin Owens (c) vs Roman Reigns (No Disqualification match for the WWE Universal Championship – Chris Jericho will be suspended in a shark cage above the ring)
- 30-man Royal Rumble match