Before WWE Fastlan 2016 get started, we brought you the sports books that let you bet on athletic exhibitions with predictions and outcomes.
And the lines are out for Sunday's WWE pay-per-view (PPV), Fastlane 2016, which's gonna happen ahead of Wrestlemania 2016. The eyes will be on Triple Thread Match between Brock Lesnar Vs Dean Ambrose Vs Roman Reigns for number 1 contender of World Heavy Weight Championship.
This is the time to bet on your favorite star in WWE main event Fastlane which Pay Per View.
Here are the 8 BIG Threats to be looked for in WWE Fastlane 2016
- Triple Threat to determine the #1 Contender to the WWE title: Roman Reigns (-600) vs. Dean Ambrose (+800) vs. Brock Lesnar (+640)
- Intercontinental Championship: Kevin Owens (-900) vs. Dolph Ziggler (+500)
- 2/3 Falls for the United States Championship: Alberto Del Rio (+220) vs. Kalisto (-300)
- Divas Championship: Charlotte (-530) vs. Brie Bella (+350)
- AJ Styles (-675) vs. Chris Jericho (+425)
- Ryback, Big Show & Kane (+300) vs. The Wyatt Family (-420)
- Becky Lynch & Sasha Banks (-900) vs. Naomi & Tamina (+500)
- * No line on New Day's appearance with Edge & Christian, but I'd bet on HILARITY.
Or do something less crazy (Maggle), like pay a bill or invest in your retirement. Whatever you decide.
Fastlane 2016 is an upcoming proficient wrestling pay-per-view (PPV) occasion created by WWE ahead of WWE WrestleMania 2016. WWE Fastlane 2016 will happen on Sunday February 21, 2016 at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. It will be the second occasion in the Fastlane sequence.
The Fastlane 2016 is on buzz ahead of the Wrestlemania 32. The main event of WWE is quite advertised now as the some BIG stars will make their appearance on Fastlane 2016.